Sleephead
I've been playing Ragnarok Online again. It was free for about a day, so I figured, what the heck! I may as well check if my characters are still alive and hack-free. It's now Saturday, and I've only stopped playing to sleep and eat. Good Lord. I think Jef is making tampo because I fell asleep while he was here yesterday. I'm sorry! I can't help it. Hehehe!
No, my character really doesn't look like this. It got cursed or whatever by that moon-riding cutie behind her. So yes, my characters are still alive. I tried out the new maps, and since it was 2x exp, I managed to level up pa!
In other news, I was talking to Vinz the other day. He wants to go home na. I made sumbong to him about the stuff that's been going on here. I have a feeling that those things wouldn't happen if he was here. He's our fearless leader! (Yes Vinz, you are). He said he'll try to come home next year, so I guess that's one thing to look forward to. Vinz! If you're reading this, please send me more MXC episodes. Hahaha! Jef kasi eh...he lost the vhs tape that you gave me. Kainis.
No, my character really doesn't look like this. It got cursed or whatever by that moon-riding cutie behind her. So yes, my characters are still alive. I tried out the new maps, and since it was 2x exp, I managed to level up pa!
In other news, I was talking to Vinz the other day. He wants to go home na. I made sumbong to him about the stuff that's been going on here. I have a feeling that those things wouldn't happen if he was here. He's our fearless leader! (Yes Vinz, you are). He said he'll try to come home next year, so I guess that's one thing to look forward to. Vinz! If you're reading this, please send me more MXC episodes. Hahaha! Jef kasi eh...he lost the vhs tape that you gave me. Kainis.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home