Mind the Gap

Sunday, July 10, 2005

On Cloud 499

I'm still reeling from the Neil Gaiman book signing last night. Jef and I waited for about 6 and a half hours to have our books signed. It was worth it. I felt so bad for Neil because he was signing books nonstop. Plus his eyes were hurting from all the flash photography that was going on. And most people had more than one book signed so it took quite a while. That must really really hurt. But Neil is the nicest person. And up until I was one person away from having my book signed, I was thinking of chickening out. I couldn't take it. My knees were shaking and my hands were so cold. Neil Gaiman! In front of me! I felt like I was about to faint. Or worse, go into a completely blank state. Wait, I did go into a completely blank state. Then he hugged me, which sent me into an even bigger blank state. I'm so happy! Thank you so much Mr. Gaiman! *happy happy joy joy*

some pics soon. and more coherent details to follow. still so happy. i want to sleep with my book for a while. *big grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home