a fun time for all...
Well...maybe not all. A select few. Or anyone with a sense of humor. Oh well. What was I saying again?
I've been uploading stuff in my (almost neglected) multiply account. I went through all my old files and came up with a few funny things that I found. I'm still waiting for Vinz to send me one of the old mtvs from school. Everyone needs a laugh now and then.
I've been uploading stuff in my (almost neglected) multiply account. I went through all my old files and came up with a few funny things that I found. I'm still waiting for Vinz to send me one of the old mtvs from school. Everyone needs a laugh now and then.
***
Quentin Tarantino is crazy, man. I'm glad I watched the season finale of CSI with Jef last night because I don't think I could do it alone. Ants! I hate ants! Suspense! I hate suspense! Good Lord, Jef was already panicking because I burst into tears near the end of the episode.
Jef: "It's okay babe...look o, Nick's okay. No more ants."
me: "Ants! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"
Then I calmed down and watched the replay at 1 a.m.
Quentin Tarantino is crazy, man. I'm glad I watched the season finale of CSI with Jef last night because I don't think I could do it alone. Ants! I hate ants! Suspense! I hate suspense! Good Lord, Jef was already panicking because I burst into tears near the end of the episode.
Jef: "It's okay babe...look o, Nick's okay. No more ants."
me: "Ants! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"
Then I calmed down and watched the replay at 1 a.m.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home