Fried...
I know I haven't written anything sensible for a while. My brain has been fried (again) by gaming. Must stop. Hopefully 2x will be over soon and then I can stop.
In the meantime, I'm still working on my portfolio. It's nowhere near anything Aids has done with his portfolio. But then again, hindi naman tao yun eh. Hehehe!
In the meantime, I'm still working on my portfolio. It's nowhere near anything Aids has done with his portfolio. But then again, hindi naman tao yun eh. Hehehe!
*edit*
It's Harry's birthday today. Yep, my little doggy is one year old. He's gone from being a curius mutt to being slightly wonky in the head. We're convinced that he has ADD or something. It was cute when he was little and jumped on you. Now, being close to 70 or 80 pounds, it hurts when he jumps. And he jumps really high. The key word with Harry is "chocolate". Although he's not allowed to have any. He still has the bionic ear and can detect the sounds of junk food (or any kind of wrapped item) being opened yards away. He's wrecked about 10 pairs of my socks, three books, and six stuffed toys. He's also chewed on my cellphone and flash drive (almost had a heart attack with this one). But all in all he's a good hearted dog. Eager to please, even more eager to get the reward. Now if only I can teach him not to enter the bathroom when I'm in it.
It's Harry's birthday today. Yep, my little doggy is one year old. He's gone from being a curius mutt to being slightly wonky in the head. We're convinced that he has ADD or something. It was cute when he was little and jumped on you. Now, being close to 70 or 80 pounds, it hurts when he jumps. And he jumps really high. The key word with Harry is "chocolate". Although he's not allowed to have any. He still has the bionic ear and can detect the sounds of junk food (or any kind of wrapped item) being opened yards away. He's wrecked about 10 pairs of my socks, three books, and six stuffed toys. He's also chewed on my cellphone and flash drive (almost had a heart attack with this one). But all in all he's a good hearted dog. Eager to please, even more eager to get the reward. Now if only I can teach him not to enter the bathroom when I'm in it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home