T.G.I.S!
Hurray for Saturday! Good grief, it's been a looong week. But at least it ended on a good note. I met up with Trisha yesterday to talk about a new project for our (hopefully) burgeoning design business. I hope we push through.
After that, Jef, Jumar, Sig and I watched Batman Begins. Yay Jim Gordon! Yay Gary Oldman! I'm so happy that this movie came out all right. Very nice movie. I didn't fall asleep! There were times though that the movie lost its sound, and the projector operator had to restart the scenes. But that's okay. One thing I couldn't stand though was there was a bunch of kids over at the next aisle who were really really noisy. They were talking about their love lives during the movie! Nanood pa sila no! Leche! And there was this other guy who had a really loud, geeky laugh. Sigh. We always sit near the weird/noisy ones. But that's okay! Gary Oldman! Yay!
After that, Jef, Jumar, Sig and I watched Batman Begins. Yay Jim Gordon! Yay Gary Oldman! I'm so happy that this movie came out all right. Very nice movie. I didn't fall asleep! There were times though that the movie lost its sound, and the projector operator had to restart the scenes. But that's okay. One thing I couldn't stand though was there was a bunch of kids over at the next aisle who were really really noisy. They were talking about their love lives during the movie! Nanood pa sila no! Leche! And there was this other guy who had a really loud, geeky laugh. Sigh. We always sit near the weird/noisy ones. But that's okay! Gary Oldman! Yay!

moustaches: manly
***
A huge, huge, HUGE thank you to my friends Jojo and Vinz, who helped me with the website. Guys, thanks for your criticisms, design bashing, "Oops, I sent you porn by mistake" (Vinz), and all around support. I really appreciate it. And you were kind enough not to mention outright that it sucks. Hahaha! (wait...so did it suck? *grin*)
Quote for the day:
"Know what i hate about american porn... mahilig sila sa threesome... naghahanap lang ako ng one on one... shet..." - Vinz
Hahaha! You totally made my day dude!
Quote for the day:
"Know what i hate about american porn... mahilig sila sa threesome... naghahanap lang ako ng one on one... shet..." - Vinz
Hahaha! You totally made my day dude!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home