Secret Window
I've been following Pam Pastor's blog lately. She's a writer for the 2BU! section of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. Mostly I got interested because she's a Havaianas addict (and I am fast becoming one). But today, she posted an interesting link to another blog site. Please take the time out to read it. Some are funny, some are inspiring, and some are absolutely true. It's called Postsecret.
P.S.: Harry is home from the vet. When I went to pick him up yesterday, he seemed fine. He was his normal super kulit self. But today, although he's walking around, eating, and drinking at lot, he's still not better. He has begun to limp and there's this weird inflammation going on in the left side of his chest. So Jef and I decided that we'd go to another vet, Animal House in Alabang. Hopefully this one would be a bit more thorough in checking Harry out. *shakes fist at old vet* RAR!
P.S.: Harry is home from the vet. When I went to pick him up yesterday, he seemed fine. He was his normal super kulit self. But today, although he's walking around, eating, and drinking at lot, he's still not better. He has begun to limp and there's this weird inflammation going on in the left side of his chest. So Jef and I decided that we'd go to another vet, Animal House in Alabang. Hopefully this one would be a bit more thorough in checking Harry out. *shakes fist at old vet* RAR!




2 Comments:
i love pam pastor's blog too.. i think she's already an editor ...ng SUPER! Saturday lifestyle section ng PDI..
nice blog u have here.
By
Anonymous, At
2:36 AM
thank you very much!
By
marla, At
8:45 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home