Quiet
And just like that, my life has quieted down. I'm finally (!!!) done with the whole website thing. I met up with mom yesterday and she went with me all the way to San Juan so that I could get my check. She also wanted to make sure that I didn't get lost on my way over there. So Yay! I got my check, and said goodbye (physically and emotionally) to all the frustration that I went through doing all of that. All I have to do now is wait for the check to clear and hopefully control myself from spending it all.
Mom left for Australia today. She was invited by my aunt for an 8 day trip. She's pretty excited because she's never been to Australia before. Of course, my being the only one left here at home, she left money (whee!) for the house expenses etc. etc.
It seems weird because it's like she isn't out of the country. I don't see her during the day, and sometimes I'm asleep when she gets home. I'm sending a prayer out to all the available angels for them to watch over her and keep her safe from harm.
Mom left for Australia today. She was invited by my aunt for an 8 day trip. She's pretty excited because she's never been to Australia before. Of course, my being the only one left here at home, she left money (whee!) for the house expenses etc. etc.
It seems weird because it's like she isn't out of the country. I don't see her during the day, and sometimes I'm asleep when she gets home. I'm sending a prayer out to all the available angels for them to watch over her and keep her safe from harm.
***
I have all this free time again. Heehee! Trisha moved the Antipolo (my goodness!) meeting till Wednesday next week . I have to find something to keep me busy till then. Trisha's lucky because she's freelancing for a travel magazine and she gets to go to all these nice places. Sigh. She told me to apply for freelance writer. my answer: "Hahaha! Are you kidding?" Yes...my failure tendencies are acting up again. Sheesh.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home