Mind the Gap

Monday, March 28, 2005

Sunrays and Saturdays

I just got back from Cebu yesterday. I've been steadily getting sicker since then. Maybe it was all the fresh air? Heehee!

We had a lot of fun in Bantayan. The usual family get togethers that involved a LOT of eating. I think we had lechon for like 3 days straight and a whole lotta seafood.

Got major burned by the sun on the second day. we were wearing SPF 30 and we still got burned! My sister discovered skimboarding, so that's what she did the whole week.

Aside from that, I've had a few bad moments. I don't really want to think about them right now. Being sick is bad enough. The thing I realize is that everytime I'm in Bantayan, those emotions always resurface. ALWAYS. It sucks really and that's all I have to say about that.

Jef had a blast though. He was really impressed with the resort where we stayed. The procession would have been fun if it didn't rain so much.

Other than that, I'm kinda glad to be home. I've missed Harry and my bed and non-brackish water. Haha!

I think the next time I get offered to go to Cebu, I'm gonna think about it first because I really don't want to experience those emotions again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home