Break on through...
My mind is struggling to come up with something good for ctex. Plus, I fought with my sister (or rather, she fought with me) over that stupid christmas card. So I did what she wanted. *grumble*
moving on...
I've been staring at the pc for two days now. I still can't come up with something good.
Issa emailed Dayan, telling her about how she's going to start looking for another job and keeping her options open. Dayan hasn't replied yet. I wonder what's up?
Nothing new, nothing new. It's getting colder now. 15 days to go till Christmas! It's going to be a quiet one, and New Year's will be even more quiet. Oh well, hopefully soon we'll be able to have a full blast Christmas celebration with the whole family.
moving on...
I've been staring at the pc for two days now. I still can't come up with something good.
Issa emailed Dayan, telling her about how she's going to start looking for another job and keeping her options open. Dayan hasn't replied yet. I wonder what's up?
Nothing new, nothing new. It's getting colder now. 15 days to go till Christmas! It's going to be a quiet one, and New Year's will be even more quiet. Oh well, hopefully soon we'll be able to have a full blast Christmas celebration with the whole family.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home