Killing Time
How come when I think I'm going to be late for a meeting, I still end up getting there early? It's such an inconvenience because I feel like we're waiting for nothing. Although I haven't really been doing anything lately, at least I could have just stayed home or something. There really isn't any point in waiting for something that's probably not going to happen.
Argh...I'm just grumpy. I think I need to eat. ^_^
I talked to Sir Dennis last night. He called me a creative goddess. All I can say is: BWAHAHAHA! Good Lord...how I wish I was one.
...a little while later...
It's been almost an hour!!!!! She's taking sooo loonggggg.....grrrr
Argh...I'm just grumpy. I think I need to eat. ^_^
I talked to Sir Dennis last night. He called me a creative goddess. All I can say is: BWAHAHAHA! Good Lord...how I wish I was one.
...a little while later...
It's been almost an hour!!!!! She's taking sooo loonggggg.....grrrr




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home